In this session, we will deploy Multi node Openstack Swift – Queens Configuration.
- Server Names : node1, node3 and Node4
- OS : CentOS 7.3 – 64 bit
- Enabled Internet Connection
- Make sure each hosts are reachable. I make an entries in hosts file only.
- Verify the internet connection, bcos we use public repos to install these components.
- Take a backup or snapshot at different stages to restore in case of failure.
- Stop firewall to avoid issues during the installations (systemctl stop firewalld ; systemctl disable firewalld).
- Disable Selinux – vi /etc/selinux.config — SELINUX=disabled
- Keystone – The proxy service relies on an authentication and authorization mechanism such as the Identity service.
Stages involved in this deployments are:
- Configuring Keystone
- Install and configure Proxy server on node1
- Install and configure storage nodes on node3 and node4
- Create and distribute initial Rings
- Verify Operation
Click on above link to explore the step by step method of these stages.