In last topics, we gone through with the overview and Components of HCX. This blog will help to collect activation key for HCX running on AWS and IBM.
Learn HCX – Topic 1 – What is HCX (Hybrid Cloud Extension) ?
Learn HCX – Topic 2 – What are the Components of HCX?
Learn HCX – Topic 3 – How to Obtain Activation Key for HCX?
Learn HCX – Topic 4 – Deployment and configuration of HCX
Learn HCX – Topic 5 – Site Pairing and Deploying Fleet Components
Learn HCX – Topic 6 – Type of Migration
Here is information for Obtaining Activation Key for HCX:-
For VMware with HCX running on AWS:
- Login to console.cloud.vmware.com
- Open VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension
- Click on Activation Keys
- Create Activation Key
- Create an HCX Cloud key for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Create an HCX Enterprise key for HCX On premises
HCX in IBM Cloud
- Login at IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions Portal
- Click on HCX on IBM
- Click on Learn More
- Scroll to bottom.
- Select On premises HCX
- Provide Instance Name
- Click Next to place the order
- Copy the activation key.
- Use this activation key on premises. The IBM Cloud is activated automatically during provisioning.