Ever wondered why we should use Virtual machines over the Physical?
Here, we make it easier to understand:-
- Difficult to move or copy
- Bound to a specific set of hardware components
- Often has a short life cycle
- Requires personal intervention to upgrade hardware
- Easy to move and copy:
- Packaged into set of files
- No Dependency of physical hardware
- Easy to manage:
- Virtual machines are isolated from each other.
- Protected from any hardware changes
- Provides the ability to support old apps.
- Allows servers to be easily consolidated